Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cozy Coffee


I finally got a chance to sit and go through some of the mail that came in last week. Usually when my Wegman's Magazine comes in, I immediately sit down and go over all of the recipes. I'm not sure why I do this, because I'm guaranteed to spend $200 and gain 10 lbs on my next visit to this meca grocery store. And of course my trip is stratically timed, to coincide with the wine tastings at noon.


In this issue of Wegman's Magazine, there is a recipe for "Cozy Coffee". I read this recipe, and said to myself, "Now there is a sleep aid!!" And let me tell, one cup of this coffee, and you might not make it off of the couch. Every muscle in your body will relax, and become incoherant to your brain's instructions.


20 Mini Marshmellows

2 tbsp vanilla vodka

2 tbsp Godiva chocolate liqueur

2 tbsp half & half

1/4 c chocolate martini cocktail mixer

1/2 c warm coffee


Preheat oven to 400*. On a piece of parchment paper or non-stick foil, pile marshmallows in a pyramid shaped piles. Bake for 4 min or until slightly toasted, and set aside.


In a large coffee mug, add mixer and half & half, and microwave for 30-45 seconds, add vodka and liqueur, stir in coffe, and top with a marshmellow form.

No comments:

Post a Comment